The latest digital edition of FoodService Europe & Middle East (01/2019) is just one click away! It’s the complete digital version of our bi-monthly multinational trade journal for the restaurant and catering industry.
Get ready to read: 70 years of Mövenpick… … and 35 years of Marché.
Two strong Swiss-made brands – pioneers and benchmarks in their own categories. In 2017, the Mövenpick Group stood for consolidated group revenues of CHF 1,547.4 m (incl. food services, hotels, wine retail and premium-brand products). How did the company manage to navigate its brands through ups and downs? We look at company milestones and speak with Marché International CEO Oliver Altherr.
Looking for more market insights and learnings?
Here’s a short overview of what else to expect on 60 pages:
- Poké Bowls. The Hawaiian dish is at the heart of many European concepts – see for yourself. - The Spanish market. Mergers, acquisitions, and foreign capital are driving the growth of national and international foodservice chains.
- Bocuse d’Or. The award promises culinary prestige – for a whole nation. Report from the European selection round 2018 in Turin, Italy.
- Middle East. boutique hotels at scale. Boutique hotelier Ian Schrager and global hotel giant Marriott International have joined forces to create the lifestyle Edition brand. Impressions and insights from the new properties in Bodrum and Abu Dhabi.
- Coffee in Eastern Europe. Two young coffee shop chains, one from Romania, one from Serbia. Each with a very individual approach to selling coffee in an increasingly flourishing coffee bar market
- Coffee in Europe. What’s driving the coffee shop market? Insights from the European Coffee Symposium 2018.
- Coffee in the UK. 20 consecutive years of sales and outlet growth. But what’s ahead? Allegra World Coffee Portal market report.
- Dunkin’ Donuts. The new strategy for the German market aims at boosting beverage sales.
Click here for a complete digital version of FSE&ME 1/2019. Enjoy reading!
Please forward this e-mail to your business friends or ask them to join our mailing list. Access to the current issue is free of charge. Comments? Suggestions?
We care about your opinion! Feel free to contact us any time at email@example.comUnsubscribe?
In case you no longer wish to receive FoodService Bites and our announcements, please send us an email