Prof. Chris Muller, author of "The Leader of Managers," in Miami (pictured right).
Prof. Chris Muller is a leading expert in multi-unit restaurant and brand management. Numerous managers have attended his seminars in Zurich. Now he has designed a four-day seminar program that brings together internationally recognized experts in the multi-unit sector with hospitality executives. This time in North Miami Beach, Florida, from January 16 to 20, 2023.
Titled "The New Leader Of Managers"
, the course aims to provide hospitality industry executives at FIU in North Miami Beach with cutting-edge insights about modern foodservice management skills to advance leadership and grow the business’ bottom line
. It will provide frameworks and formulas to elevate leadership, with targeted focus on skills critical for successful multi-unit management. Besides, participants will gain best-practices and next-practices for mobilizing people
, processes, and the modern technologies
that can keep you moving forward.
Key content topics are:
- Multi-Unit Trends
- A.I., Automation & Technology
- Customer Experience Management
- Leadership, Management & Motivation
All instructors are experienced in the restaurant field
and relate directly to everyday operations:
- Chris Muller, lecturer at FIU, top expert in multi-unit and brand management, author of "The Leader of Managers" and an entrepreneur himself
- Brian Connors, director of the Bacardi Center of Excellence
- Alec Dalton, award-winning hotel expert and consultant on Five Star service concepts and their realization for leading brands such as Disney and The Ritz-Carlton
- Andrew Fordyce, internationally experienced food service all-rounder, as a food trend scout, EATrepreneur, journalist and more, who will bring what he has learned directly to life with a one-day food trend tour of Miami's multi-unit scene.
Contact for German interested parties is Kerstin Wolkersdorfer: firstname.lastname@example.org More Food Trend Tour dates by Andrew Fordyce
- July 11-13, 2022 Amsterdam / Rotterdam
- Sept. 13-14, 2022, The Casual Dining Tour, optional Sept. 15 with a visit to the casual dining show