Rank of the best pizzerias outside Italy.
An Italian magazine selects the best pizzerias outside the country. This year, the race is for a location in England. A Berlin restaurant also makes it into the top 10.
For the second year in a row, the restaurant 50 Kalò di Ciro Salvo London
secured first place in the Top 50 ranking of the best pizzerias in Europe outside Italy. Chef Ciro Salvo
was also named the best European pizza baker of the year. The magazine 50 Top Pizza (LSDM and Luciano Pignataro) awards the prize once a year.
In second place is the Via Toledo Enopizzeria
, followed by Bijou
. The Berlin restaurant Malafemmena
takes sixth place, making it the most highly rated pizzeria in Germany. In addition, the pizzeria can also look forward to the awards "Best Gluten Free Pizza 2020" and "Best Fried Food 2020".
Two other German restaurants secure places in the top 50: The 60 Secondi Pizza Napoletana
(17th place) and Naples Authentic Neapolitan Pizza
The Top 10 at a glance
- 50 Kalò di Ciro Salvo Pizzeria London, London - England
- Via Toledo Enopizzeria, Vienna - Austria
- Bijou, Paris - France
- Bæst, Copenhagen - Denmark
- La Pizza è Bella, Brussels - Belgium
- Malafemmena, Berlin - Germany
- Lilla Napoli, Falcon Mountain - Sweden
- nNea, Amsterdam - Holland
- Pizzeria Luca, Copenhagen - Denmark
- Fratelli Figurato, Madrid - Spain