Coffee Bars - the Top 60 European Players 2007
The second issue of FoodService Europe & Middle East this year is on its way to readers in over 50 countries: 94 pages packed with market data, case studies and in-depth analyses. Here's a foretaste:
Click here to download the full index in PDF-Download.
If you’re not a subscriber but are still interested in this issue of FoodService Europe & Middle East, a food-service sister publication, you can obtain a complimentary, one-off copy by calling Klaus Gast on +49 (0) 69 75951972, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This issue’s Pan European Survey takes you on a journey to five national markets, from Russia to Spain, plus a side trip to the USA: What’s going on in the fish and seafood segment? Our overview reveals that from a gastronomic perspective, the product field is and will remain a theme for broad-spectrum suppliers and a few specialists.
- Concepts to Watch: As in every second issue, we present a showcase of innovative foodservice formulas from selected European countries. Interested in foodservice trends? See also our report on the 12 nominees for this year’s International Leaders Club Award. The Palms have been awarded in London this January for the second time.
- Market research: For the third time, we present a ranking of the top European coffee bar players. 60 brands with a total of nearly 8,000 outlets at the end of 2007 – and over 20% unit growth in twelve months.
- Market analysis: We report on the dynamic foodservice landscape in Kiev. With around 1,800 foodservice outlets alltogether, the Ukrainian capital is the heavyweight among the country’s six major cities.
- Interview: Mario Minuto, hotel operations director at Genoa-based cruise line Costa Crociere – a key brand within global cruise leader Carnival corporation -, discusses trends in on-board foodservice and challenges with serving an ever larger and more diverse passenger mix.
- Middle East: This issue’s Middle East section includes an introduction to the Jordanian hospitality market as well as a report on some of the best rooftop outlets in the Middle East reagion.
- Fast Casual: In Spain, the fast casual segment is flourishing. We take a closer look at three selected players – from Tapelia via Fres Co to Rodilla.
- Events: Put aside the Olympic Games in Beijing, this summer’s major sports event will be the European Football Championships in Austria and Switzerland. We have checked for the state of affairs regarding the preparations for Euro 2008 from a catering perspective.